Farewell College









       If you read this, that is mean that I am at the end of Semester 4 already. I have learned many things by taking this Critical Literacy subject. I have done my test and assignment and now I am waiting for my turn to do viva presentation which I am little bit nervous but excited as well.
        Based on my observation, I learned that I should not just simply agree or disagree at one point without any strong stand or valid evidence. I started to find the meaning behind the article.  I learned that before I believe on any article I learned on how to make sure that the writer is credible enough to write anything. This subject makes me read a lot of article. I able to learn on how to train my brain to think critically in any kind of matters in hope to overcome problems and master the skills in decision-making process. I admitted I am still a little bit confused until now. I hope that this subject will be held in class and not in mass lecture because lecturer can focus more on students. I believe most of students do not understand and they are not paying much attention in mass lecture class. I personally think that this subject need to do in the class so it will be easier for lecture to communicate with the students and notice if they student cannot perform well on this subject. Besides that, I suggest that for viva presentation must be include the 10 of the rules so that everyone can master all of it in a presentation way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Killer Subject

Hollywood movies are full of LIES